几多个故事并无下一句
Night Prayer - Iridio

【个人翻译】Night Prayer 夜之祈祷

Vocal:Iridio

This lonely road 这孤独的小道

I am walking on 我正徒步走着

Where did it begin? 它在哪里起始?

Where will it end? 它又在哪里结束?

And when the dark night comes 当黑夜降临

Who will save my soul? 谁会来拯救我的魂灵

On my lonely road 哦在这孤独的小道上

Will I walk alone? 我仍要独自前行吗?

 

I never feared 我从未惧怕

Darkness coming near 将要来临的黑暗

Now I don’t know why 现在我却迷茫着

I behold the sky 为何我注视着天空

To find the brightest star 为了寻找最耀眼的明星

With it’s brilliant light 在那光芒的指引下

So I pray to thee①我向你(星星)祈祷

Willyou shine on me? 你是否会照亮我的前程?

Mother Moonlight 母亲般温柔的月光

Fill my scared eyes 盈满我恐惧的双目

Light up my way 点亮了我的道路

With your brightestpray 以你(月亮)最明亮的祈祷

Shining on everything through the clouds 透过云层照亮一切

Take my hands till the morning will come 在黎明来到前请紧握我的双手

 

This dusty road 这条布满尘埃的小道

Where I walk alone 我独自行走着

With my restless heart 带着我焦躁不安的心

And my tired bones 还有我疲惫的身躯

It’s going on and on 它延绵不断

But I know for sure 但我很确定

That it’s leading me 它在指引我

To the world of dreams 去往梦想中的世界

This lonely road (You are not alone) 这孤独之路(你独自走着)

I am walking on (When you leave your home) 我不停走着(当你离家远去)

Where did it begin? (And you're far away) 它在哪里起始?(你越走越远)

Where will it end? (On a dusty way)它又在哪里结束?(在一条尘埃小道上)

And when the dark night comes (I willalways care) 当黑夜降临(我会一直牵挂着)

Who will save my soul? (And I will bethere) 谁会来拯救我的魂灵?(我一直在那里)

On my lonely road (Every time you call myname) 在这孤独的小道上(无论你多少次呼唤我)

will I walk alone? 我要继续独自前行吗?

 

I never feared 我从未惧怕

Darkness coming near 将要来临的黑暗

Now I don’t know why 现在我却迷茫着

I behold the sky 为何我注视着天空

To find the brightest star为了寻找最耀眼的明星

With it’s brilliant light 在那光芒的指引下

So I pray to thee我向你(星星)祈祷

Will you shine on me? 你是否会照亮我的前程?

 

①thee:你,古英语thou的宾格


评论
© 无定的梦魂 | Powered by LOFTER